Welcome to Careers at Baker Tilly. Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges?
This is your chance to take your career to the next level. Here at Baker Tilly we are seeking now to recruit talented team members in all our departments.
As members of a Top Ten international network, Baker Tilly has a strong focus on growth and in addition to our annual training programme, we would like to immediately recruit for numerous management roles across all of our service lines in our Dublin office.
If you are seeking a position as Assistant Manager, Manager or Director in our core service teams in Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, Corporate Recovery or Corporate Governance please get in touch by emailing our people development manager Dearbhla Gallagher: email@example.com.
We will reply immediately to you to let you know more about our firm’s culture, values and growth plans so we can begin a conversation about how you can fulfil your future potential at Baker Tilly.
Baker Tilly: Now for tomorrow
Baker Tilly Enniscorthy – Qualified or Part Qualified
Fixed Term Contract – 3 Years
Baker Tilly in Enniscorthy are in the market for an ambitious and highly motivated person to join their audit and accountancy practice in Enniscorthy. The successful candidate will be either qualified or in the process of taking their professional exams, ACA or ACCA. Applicants must have a minimum of 12 month’s previous accounting practice experience. The successful candidate will gain a wide range of experience whilst being fully supported to complete their exams successfully.
Candidates must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills. They will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their professional development by continued exam success in their professional qualification to date.
- Preparation of Sole Trader and Company Financial Statements, under relevant accounting standard and in compliance with Companies Acts.
- Preparation of year end files and audit files with the appropriate supporting lead schedules and back up.
- Responsible for accounting entries from books and records and also from client trial balance stage, including charge raising journals and account reconciliations including bank, creditors, debtors.
- Preparation and filing of client returns to Revenue including; VAT, RCT, Income tax and Corporation tax.
- Assisting with technical VAT, Payroll and other queries
- Support and assist with related Company Secretary duties for CRO compliance.
- Monitoring and managing monthly CRO and Revenue VAT and PAYE returns, ensuring they are filed on time.
- Client Management, letters to client requesting information and liaising with Revenue and others.
How to Apply
Applications to Dearbhla Gallagher, People Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.