From June 29th, we are delighted to welcome our clients and visitors back to our Dublin office. We do so with constant regard to the HSE advice and guidelines for the safety of you and our staff.
It is essential, we can control the number of people on our premises, so please:
- Only call to the office if you have an appointment.
- Only people essential to the appointment are permitted.
- The door will be closed on arrival, so please press the buzzer or call the reception phone +353 (1) 669 9999.
For your safety, we will:
- Welcome you while ensuring 2-metre physical distancing is maintained.
- Regularly clean all surfaces, focussing particularly on high-risk areas
- Follow HSE advice with regard to hand-washing, respiratory etiquette and hygiene
For our safety, we ask you to:
- Clean your hands when you come in
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily
- Maintain a distance of at least 2-metres from other people
- Please cancel your appointment if you or any member of your household are feeling unwell
Should you wish, we can and will continue to offer meetings by video call, if this is a preferred option for you.
We look forward to seeing you.