On 23 July the Irish Government announced the €7.4 billion July Jobs Stimulus, a package aimed at getting people back to work as the Irish economy continues to reopen following the shutdown in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Government has stated that the package will “build economic confidence, within public health constraints, and deliver immediate effective supports to get people back to work”.
The value of the tax measures included in the package is estimated to be €1 billion while the employer supports outlined below are expected to amount to approximately €1.9 billion. We outline below some of the key measures introduced and a summary of the key funding supports available to businesses.
Read full document here: July Stimulus Package
If you have any questions on the topics discussed, contact:
- Neil Hughes | Managing Partner – email@example.com
- Alma O’Brien | Partner | Head of Tax – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aidan Kearney | Partner | Audit and Advisory – email@example.com
- Linda Doran | Partner | Audit and Advisory- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Hogan | Partner | Corporate Finance – email@example.com