Moving to Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) public and private solutions will offer many advantages for your business. These include reducing your company’s carbon footprint as well as the more obvious benefits which include making your business applications available from any computer connected to the internet.
- Moving applications to the cloud
- Business continuity planning advantages
- Accounting cloud services such as Xerox and receipt bank
Mobile Device management
Mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets have grown significantly in popularity and have now become the most dominant method for consumers to access the internet. Employees who have access to business tools such as email and remote access are proving to have higher levels of productivity.
However, this leaves companies with the difficulty of managing such devices. We will help you understand the security exposures and smart ways to manage personal devices.
This includes advice on:
- Device types
- Security policies (screen locking and remote device wiping)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies