Graduate Programme – Be Part of the Class of 2019
Are you an ambitious final year business, accounting or finance student looking for an exciting career in accountancy? Application for our class of 2019 Graduate programme is now open. Opportunities exist in our Audit, Tax, Corporate Recovery, Corporate Finance and Company Secretarial departments.
As a graduate trainee in Baker Tilly you will join a rapidly expanding multi-disciplinary firm of Chartered Accountants. Trainees work across the business in all departments; audit and advisory, taxation, corporate finance and corporate recovery. Our open door policy means exposure to senior staff members in all areas of business and work at an early stage in your training.
Why Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International, one of the world’s leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms.
Working at Baker Tilly has opened many doors for me. From day one we are taught to develop in a learning and supportive environment, while working collaboratively with Managers, Directors and Partners. The work life balance is great and everybody is really supportive of trainees and are always happy to offer a lending hand, no job is too big or too small…..It really is a great place to work.
What we offer students:
- Competitive training packages with paid study leave
- Additional in-house training to help you succeed in professional exams and career
- Work with domestic and international clients across a range of sectors (technology, healthcare, retail, consumer markets, hospitality and entertainment, start up and inbound clients)
- Working with international entities and start ups and early stage companies
- Training and longer-term career opportunities in international member firm in Ireland and abroad – rotation and secondments.
Application is by email. Send a cover letter and up to date CV to Dearbhla Gallagher firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying make sure to include your leaving cert (if applicable) and college results to date listing subjects studied and grades achieved. It would also be really helpful if you could indicate on your cover letter your preferred area; Audit, Tax, Corporate Recovery, Corporate Finance or Company Secretarial.