Due to continuing expansion, we are recruiting a Company Secretarial Trainee to join our Corporate Governance and Compliance department commencing in September 2018. You must be either Grad ICSA qualified or have a business/legal degree and be interested in pursuing the Grad ICSA qualification.
What the role will involve:
• Handling a portfolio of clients ensuring that their statutory obligations are met
• Producing documentation for Annual General Meetings and Annual Returns
• Preparing minutes to reflect any changes in the corporate structure of client companies
• Preparing and filing statutory forms and attending the CRO
• Dealing with external queries and requests on a daily basis
• Arranging company formations and branch registrations
• Completing general administrative duties
What can Baker Tilly Offer?
• Training from a ‘Top 8’ internationally recognised firm.
• A supportive learning environment.
• Working collaboratively with Managers, Directors and Partners.
• Training to help you succeed and develop in your professional career.
Why it’s worth doing?
This role will provide an excellent platform to launch your career as a Chartered Secretary with excellent opportunities for promotion and development. As Chartered Accountants, Baker Tilly Hughes Blake provide a complete range of services from Audit and Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Finance and Insolvency and Corporate Recovery which means that you will have exposure to all elements of Company Law.
Application is via email only, interested applicants should email a cover letter, cv and a breakdown of the most up to date results to: email@example.com
You must include:
• Your college results listing the subject and grades of each year
• Details of any professional or post graduate exams already undertaken
• Detail any relevant work experience
• Tell us why this career interests you.
Closing date for applications: 10 August 2018