Due to continuing expansion, we are recruiting an ambitious Chartered Secretary to join our Corporate Governance and Compliance Department. This is a client facing role that will require an experienced Company Secretary to work with our existing clients in providing and ensuring compliance with the Companies Registration Office and Companies Act 2014 requirements.
• Liaise with the various internal departments in relation to queries around on-going matters.
• Liaising with international clients on company incorporations and legalisation of documents.
• Drafting incorporation documentation.
• Preparing documentation relating to post incorporation compliance and corporate re-structures.
• Ongoing billing of clients
• Advising on board composition.
• Maintaining Companies’ Statutory Registers and Records.
• Attendance at board meetings and minute-taking.
• Drafting documents and resolutions following firm precedents.
• 3 + years company secretarial experience
• ICSA Qualified / Grad ICSA
• High Level of exposure to meeting and dealing with clients
• Articulate and good attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative as this role will offer both team work as well as autonomy
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
• A Team Player
Application by via email only, interested applicants should email a cover letter, cv and a breakdown of the most up to date results to: email@example.com